CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


For those of you that aren't aware, my mom has been battling Breast Cancer since last Spring. She has completed 8 Chemotherapy sessions within a 16 week time frame, and began her 30 daily radiation treatments a couple weeks ago. She has 20 more Radiation treatments to go until she is finished. I added an approximate countdown on the sidebar of my blog in her honor. My mom is amazing. She has been such a trooper and is such an example to me. Way to go mom!!!! You are almost done! Keep the Faith! I love you mom! You are my hero.

2 comments:

Gunn Family

How sweet! Your mom is adorable, and obviously a fighter! We continue to pray for you and your family and can't wait for the clean bill of health party!:-)

a

Go Diane! You look beautiful as always. My Mama and I just love you! You are always in our thoughts...