CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Annual Family Halloween Party






Every year my uncle Tracy throws a Halloween party. His family goes all out every year. No one ever comes close to comparing to the preparation and thought that they put into their costumes each year. It is all a secret until that night. We had a great time with Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head ( mom and Ty ), Scooby Doo and Friend's ( My sister Alisa and her family ), The Joker ( My nephew Braiden), Minnie Mouse ( my step sister Kimber), Gorilla ( My step brother Rob), The Incredibles ( My step sister Heidi and her husband Riley and theur kids), Tarzan and monekey and bunny ( My sister Erin & her kids Sam and Izzy), Peter Pan and Family ( My uncle Tracy and his family) and of course out pirate clan. We had a great time and this is a tradition we look forward to every year.

0 comments: