CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camera Problems


I have been a blog slacker lately! Of course the day I decide to upload pictures and update my blog, my computer cannot read my memory card! Yes I am a little freaked out, but I am sure it is just the operator, not the actual memory card. Maybe it's because when I go to view the pictures on my actual camera, there are about 400 pictures from a night when we had a babysitter and came home to find our camera and video camera on the kitchen floor! Yes 400 pictures of every door frame in our house, bathroom sinks, the TV, the babysitter, babysitters hand, a piece of popcorn on the carpet, etc. Yes I know you are asking yourself the same question as I was, "Where was the babysitter whike the kids were playing with the camera?". Needless to say, I will update my blog this week, as soon as I figure out what the heck is wrong with my camera!! ARRGHHGHHGH.

0 comments: