CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pinocchio BANNED from our house


Well, the title of this post is a little extreme, but let me explain. Last week Avery called me at work when she got home from school and said that Jackson said a "bad word" at the bus stop. I proceeded to ask what he said, assuring her she would not get in trouble for saying it. She refused to say it, so I asked her to spell the word. She wouldn't spell it, but said, "It's another word for butt". I then asked her to put Jackson on the phone. This was my phone conversation with Jackson.

Me: "Jackson, did you say a bad word at the bus stop?"

Jackson: "yes"

Me: "What did you say?"

Jackson:(without hesitation) "A#@"

Me:"Did you know that is a bad word and that we don't say that?"

Jackson:"Yes"

Me:"Who did you say it to?"

Jackson:"I don't know who he was."

Me:"What did you say to him?"

Jackson:"I don't know"

Me:"Did you say, you're an A@#?"

Jackson:"No, I said,What you looking at A@#."

Me:(Barely able to hold in my laughter)"Where did you hear that word?"

Jackson: "Pinocchio"


So, there you go. Pinocchio is banned! Ha Ha. Not really, but it was pretty hilarious. Come to find out it was a 4th grader at the bus stop. What am I going to do with the kid?