CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am officially old!!!





Avery turned 8 on December 13th and was baptized by her Dad, Josh, on December 27th. It was such a special day, but I couldn't help but look at the day and wonder where the time has gone. I have an 8 year old? It is a crazy thought for me. I know the day was very special for Avery, even though the water was very cold. It was a very spiritual experience for me, one that I will remember just as I do my own baptism. Josh put together a video of photos of Avery from birth until present. It was quite a project and turned out AMAZING! Thanks Josh! Avery looked so pure. We had a lot of friends and family there to support her. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful family and support group. Avery we are very proud of you and the beautiful woman you are becoming! Always remember that special day! I attached a picture of Avery as a baby as well because I cannot believe this little lady was once so small.

1 comments:

Gunn Family

YIPEE! You updated your blog!! Love it! Looks like a crazy busy fun time for you! Now that it has slowed down a bit call us lets go out!